The Peace I Was Looking For

June 30, 2016



Dear readers,



As some of you probably know - those who have me on their Facebook or follow me on my YouTube Channel, I've had a full month. My June was filled with lots of emotions, fatigue but my journey had a pleasant result - we managed to move houses and find the flat of our dreams where we finally found the peace and inspiration we were looking for. 
It's good to be back in my favourite place in London, in East Dulwich where I always feel like home! 

Just before we moved into our new home, I discovered another online treasure: StyleWe.
StyleWe is an online fashion shopping platform featuring independent fashion designers. They are committed to providing shoppers with original, high quality, and exclusive fashion products from independent designers. 

What I like about it?

They believe the fashion trend should not be controlled by the few, but rather be guided by the collective actions of every designer and fashion consumer. Their goal is to empower designers so that they no longer feel hidden behind the brand, but are able to proactively communicate directly with their customers throughout the entire fashion life cycle. 
They believe fashion should be personal and diversified. Fashion designers should not cater exclusively to the rich and famous. They are dedicated to enabling talented fashion designers to build their own brands and achieve their dream. 
I totally agree and I also hope to be able to be one of the designers selling my creations on StyleWe soon!





What am I wearing?

 This gorgeous white White Ruffled Long Sleeve Crew Neck Mini Dress from StyleWe, you can find it online for $55.00. The shipping was super fast, the dress was with me in about 3-4 working days.
I love baggy clothes in general and I adore shirt dresses, as you can probably see on my Lookbook. That's why I ordered mine in an XL size so I can love it even more. That, and to make sure it's not too short. I am quite tall and ordering a mini dress online isn't something super safe for me, even though there are measurements done. I like to play it safe. A dress or skirt that's too short will make you look awful. Trust me.
The fabric of the dress is a very light, lined chiffon. It does run true to size, If I would have ordered a S or M would have been fine, but...you know - gotta love baggy clothes.




I wish you all a super peaceful week, stay inspired and don't forget to check out StyleWe, I am sure it will got you sorted for summer! 

Love,








You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @carlavadan