An Eclectic Mix

August 28, 2016

Hey guys,



Hope you're all well! I had a really busy week and I feel really tired today but this doesn't stop me from writing, haha! 

Last week I decided to colour my hair blue, now it's starting to wash off  and you will see it's a muddy green now, which I really love; I'm even thinking of keeping this hair colour for longer, why not? Normal people scare me. 
Also, London Fashion Week (LFW) is getting close and I will start planning my outfits in advance, so stay tuned for more inspiration. 

It's been extremely hot the past week, just when I thought summer was over. But surprise...it's still here. Of course, not today - it's a bank holiday tomorrow so the weather is gotta be awful . You know, Murphy's laws. But I am planning on going to the seaside to relax.
What are your plans for the weekend?






I'm wearing a military inspired jacket from SammyDress - here, all patched up. I love mixing it with girly items, like this silver pleated skirt, a plain black cotton crop top, black velvet choker and lace-up espadrille sandals. 


As you probably know, I love having an eclectic style because I get my inspiration fro various sources. I am inspired by the latest trends, of course, but there is more than that: I find inspiration in every little thing that surrounds me, from the colour of my plants in the sunlight to the sound the wind makes. I hate super girly outfits, because I'm not a Barbie doll, but rather a soldier girl: strong and creative. 






Lots of love,


Photos: Cristian Vadan
Styling: Carla Vadan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @carlavadan