All Black With a Twist

January 20, 2017



I don't usually wear lots of black, but when I do - I love to mix it with other colours. I prefer to go for sporty pieces, I think those look best in black! Or mixing black pieces in a sporty way - otherwise it doesn't really work for me personally. You know the pleated skirt I've been telling you about in my last blog posts? Oh well, it's this one - beautiful, isn't it? It goes well with the new bomber I got from ChicMe; I'm so happy with it, it's pure cotton and love the writing on its back. When I think of sportsluxe, I automatically think of a turtleneck - a colorful one to bring a pop of colour to the entire outfit. The satin cap is one of my fav pieces for this spring/summer so here its it, enjoying it on a sunny day.


Peace,

Carla








You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @carlavadan