Four Summer Looks To Inspire You

May 24, 2018


Summer, the moment in time I have been waiting for, for the past eight months is here and I cannot be happier! 

Being a Leo, with a Leo ascendant too, makes me addicted to sunshine. Yup, because the Sun is my sign's planet so everything in my life revolvs around it. I don't know about you, but I feel at my best in summer - I'm radiant, my skin is glowy, my mood is up and my whole life suddenly seems to become...lighter.  
Even dreams seem more approachable, more likely to become reality. Do you guys feel the same? Or is it just my Leo spirit talking?

I know you're all looking for #outfitinspo so I put together few looks, each created around a central piece. Each piece is among my favourites for this summer: for the first look I have the ultra-feminine mini cami dress in gingham, then the 90's inspired cropped shirred top, a bit of broderie anglaise and finally, the updated dungaree. Scroll down now and let's go through each of these looks:

1. "I just came from the market, need a glass of prosecco!"

Inspired by the French and Italian ladies who are a constant source of inspiration for me, this looks screams "summer". This is the type of look you can pull off easily, with mininum effort for a maximum effect.
 I would have worn this look back in Rennes, where I spent almost two years of my life studying, on a sunny Sunday morning, going to the marché and having a hearty brunch after in one of the cafés in Place Saint Anne. I still need a prosecco.

GET THE LOOK






2. Come as you are

This look simply has something grunge to it, which I love. I used to have a blue shirred top just like this one back in the 90's and it was my favourite! It didn't look great on me as I was a chubby little child, but it does now. Vintage Levi's and kitten heels are a must.

GET THE LOOK








3. Parlez-vous français?

Not my usual look, but sometimes I am in the mood for just being super feminine. I am head over heels for this micro corset top and I want to wear it with everything! Probably the most inspirational option for this summer, apart from the eternal pair of Levi's, is a high-waisted leather skirt (mine's vintage), paired with a straw hat + straw bag and lace-up sandals. You will turn heads, so be prepared.

GET THE LOOK







4. The "wear-me-everywhere" playsuit

This playsuit is sunshine shapped like a...well, playsuit. Easy-breezy and good looking, it will probably be my number one option for those long summer days that seem to never end. Ready for beach? Wear you swimsuit underneath, just like me. Don't forget the bucket hat! It's one of the hottest accessories for now, I am simply obsessed with it!
P.S.: the swimsuit is the most flattering I've ever had. And comfortable too.

GET THE LOOK





Follow us on Instagram:

Fashion styling: @carlavadan


#summerlooks #fashionblogger #ootd

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @carlavadan