Knits and Military Influences

October 17, 2016

Let's start with no.4, as per my last post. Another one of my favourite mixes for the cold season is the knitted uniform plus oversized military inspired jackets/coats. I just believe this combination is powerful and beautiful in its simplicity and minimalism
For the desired effect, make sure to choose knits that are very similar in texture, colour and feel. Mine is a set and I bought it from SammyDress. I love the ultra long slit sleeves of the top and its side slits, and the trousers are like a dream - super comfortable! You can find it on this link - HERE




The oversized military jacket is something I love mixing with feminine pieces, it gives the look an edgy twist while keeping it relaxed and casual! This one, bought from SammyDress  and is absolutely gorgeous. You can find it HERE. I love its oversized sleeves - you can wear it with chunky knits - and the silver paint details - rough, yet precious.
I chose to accessories it with peep leather boots and a faux suede cross body bag, with a twist - it has two interchangeable straps, making it my fav bag for now! It's super versatile and goes with everything - from day till night. You can find this beauty HERE.






Have fun until next time! 

Love,

Carla

Photos: Cristian Vadan
Styling: Carla Vadan
Wearing: SammyDress military jacket, knits and bag, Topshop peep boots.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @carlavadan